VROOM VROOM SO LETS START THAT ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP
AS WE RELOCATE CAMPERVANS EVERY DAY FOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO EXPERIENCE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND THE LANDS DOWN UNDER, WORLD FAMOUS FOR OUR NATURAL WONDERS AND WIDE OPEN SPACES, OUR BEACHES, "THE BUSH" AND NOW WITH THE RELEASE OF OUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAMPERVANS YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST TRAVEL EXPERIENCES AT HEAVILY DISCOUNTED RATES YOUíLL EVER EVER EVER GONNA GET !‚Äč ‚Äč
AND WITH campervan relocations DEPOTS IN CAIRNS, TOWNSVILLE, AIRLIE BEACH, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, HOBART, ADELAIDE, ALICE SPRINGS, DARWIN PERTH AND BROOME, WE'LL GET YOU DRIVING AWAY WITH A GOLDEN BACKPACKS FINALIST. NOW THATS ANOTHER GREAT REASON WHY WE'RE A GOLDEN BACKPACKS FINALIST FOR BEST SMALL TRAVEL AGENT AUSTRALIA.
View all articles by matt skubala
With Daintree Tours you will explore one of the last true remaining rainforest wilderness areas. Discover a timeless world of splendour, with birds, butterflies in amazing rainforest areas & pristine beaches, only found in today's World Heritage regions campervan
Full day tour
- Pick up & drop off from Port Douglas accomodation
- Daintree River crossing
- Morning tea
- Lunch at a Rainforest Resort
- Informative guide
- Cooper creek cruise
- Pick up from your Port Douglas accomodation - Meet your friendly guide for the day!
- Cross the Daintree River - enter the rich and diverse ecosystems of the wet tropics
- Beach walk - the only place where two World Heritage Listed areas meet. Learn about Lt James Cooks voyage up the east coast of Australia.
- Morning Tea - enjoy a cup of local hot Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee
- Cruise the Cooper Creek - welcome to the lands of the prehistoric estuarine crocodile and stunning wetlands
- Lunch - delicious lunch at a beautiful rainforest resort
- Guided rainforest walks - enjoy a personalised guided walk along the Marrdja, Jindalba or Dubuji boardwalks. Embrace the rich diversity of this unique area
- Alexandra Lookout - enjoy panoramic views from the 'top of the Daintree'. sweeping views across the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas
- Daintree Ice cream - treat yourself to the rare and unusual fruits of the tropics in creamy ice cream
- Mossman Gorge - walk along the elevated boardwalk through the trees as you explore the spectacular Mossman Gorge
DEPARTS: Pick up from Port Douglas accomodation start's at 07:20 am
RETURN: Drop off at Port Douglas accomodation is approximately 4.30pm
Tour operates every day of the year. Excluding Christmas Day.
Pick up and droff off is from guests accommodation.