The Job Of a Lifetime
My name is Dallas Krueger, and I am on the search for someone with the following attributes: Have an outgoing and friendly personality Not be scared to venture outside your comfort zone Have basic computer literary skills Be a savvy social media champion Have creative flair Have current passport and willing to travel Ability to think outside the square Have a “Can Do” attitude And be willing to have fun. If you have all of the above then you could be The Monthly Catch Savvy TravellerView all articles by Dallas Krueger
The Job Of a Lifetime
You will be required to interview destination staff and other guests, interact in activities with locals and deliver regular short video blogs to Monthly Catch subscribers.
Monthly Catch is searching for someone who can demonstrate strong communication, writing and social media skills as well as have an outgoing personality, creative flair, passion and originality.
Representatives from Monthly Catch, iGenYZ and various airlines will hand pick the best applicant from the top 20 entrants who have correctly submitted their application that meets with Monthly Catch’s requirements and successfully used social media avenues to promote there entry.
Between the 1st of September 2011 & 1st of October, successful entrants will be short listed to the top 20 and will then be given a month to promote their entry via all Social media avenues.
At the end of that month, the winner who has successfully promoted them self will be awarded the contract. (Conditions Apply) The winner of the position will then be required to start work on the 4th of January 2012 for a 6 month contract.
- Research, analyse and review deals to ensure Monthly Catch & destinations provide value to customers
- Quality assurance, ensure all deals are as specified
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales team regarding deals
Provide insight and direction to copywriters and designers regarding your articles & layout to maximise exposure
- Promote deals on social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) and relevant forums and blogs
- Video blogging and uploading to site
- Looking for additional opportunities to maximise the exposure of deals / website, as well as increase awareness
- Other general marketing activities
Successful applicants must:
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Not be scared to venture outside your comfort zone
- Have basic computer literary skills
- Be a savvy social media champion
- Have creative flair
- Have current passport and willing to travel
- Ability to think outside the square
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY Be willing to have fun